Your visit, at-a-glance
Hours of operation
The Box Office is staffed Monday thru Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Labor Day to Memorial Day). Box Office staff can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, (920) 683-2184.
As we return to delivering the joy of live performance at the Capitol Civic Centre, our goal is to assure patrons, volunteers, and staff of a sense of safety while attending or working at an event here at our newly renovated theater. To that end, we have established updated guidelines as we welcome you back to the Capitol.
At the Performance:
- We will follow a socially distanced seating chart to ensure all groups of people are a minimum of 6 feet from another group. Additionally, no group will need to cross in front of another group to enter or depart their seat row. Beyond that, we are encouraging and supporting social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet throughout the theater, lobbies, and other areas.
- We will cap our seating capacity at 250 for every event.
- All volunteers and staff will be required to have their temperatures checked as they arrive, and will wear face coverings while in the building.
- Face masks are mandatory for all patrons while inside the Capitol Civic Centre. Masks can be removed while enjoying beverages from our bar, but are required while not drinking. We will have masks on hand for those who may need one.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been dispersed throughout public and backstage areas of the Capitol.
- Tickets will no longer be touched by our volunteers. Ticket barcodes will be scanned and volunteers will look at patron’s tickets to assist with seating.
- We have invested in additional cleaning products to ensure highly touched surfaces are frequently cleaned and that the theater and all public spaces are disinfected between events.
- For most events, there will be no intermission or a shortened intermission. We encourage guests to stay in their seats if possible to avoid crowding in the lobby and restroom areas.
- Coat check is closed. Feel free to place your coat on the vacant seat next to you.
- At this time, all artist meet-and-greets and merchandise sales are discontinued.
- Capitol bartenders will wear face masks and gloves.
- One bar staff member will handle all serving while the other will handle all cash and credit transactions.
- There will be designated order stations, along with floor decals placed to ensure 6 feet distance is maintained between patrons.
- The Capitol will encourage social distancing at our restroom locations. Floor decals will indicate 6’ distancing as well as how line should form.
- Cleaning staff will frequently address restroom areas during the show.
- Keep in mind there is a second suite of restrooms on the second level (access via the grand staircase or elevator). We encourage you to take advantage of these additional facilities.
How can you help?
- If you are feeling sick, or are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home. During this time, we’ll happily refund your ticket. Please contact the box office to discuss refund options.
- Thank you for your consideration for other guests, volunteers, and staff. Thank you for maintaining social distancing and for disposing of any trash when exiting the theatre.
Please be aware that while the Capitol Civic Centre will adhere to CDC guidelines, there is no guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 while at the Capitol. Therefore, all visitors accept all responsibility for medical risk associated with their presence in a public place, for themselves and for whom they act as a legal guardian. The Capitol is not liable for illness or injury beyond what may be prevented through reasonable accommodations.
The Capitol Civic Centre utilizes Choice Ticketing as the official ticketing company for all ticketed events. Tickets may be purchased online at cccshows.org or charge-by-phone 920-683-2184.
Please be advised that any other ticketing website or outlet is not an authorized seller, or reseller, of tickets for events at the Capitol Civic Centre. Purchasing tickets outside of Choice Ticketing and the Capitol Civic Centre may result in fraudulent tickets, or tickets that cannot be used for entry. These tickets will not be exchanged or refunded by the Capitol Civic Centre or Choice Ticketing.